|INDIAN||1000 INR||4000 INR|
|INTERNATIONAL||20 USD||60 USD|
If delegates require their accommodation to be arranged by the organizers, additional fees must be paid as indicated here.
Travel Grants and Scholarships:
A limited number of domestic and international travel grants will be available for selected candidates only.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 31st October, 2018
To register please follow: Registration Link
Registration link for MAHE students: Register here.
For Payment, please follow: Payment
For Poster and Oral Presentations, abstracts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th November, 2018.
Rules For Abstract Submission
- The abstract for paper or poster presentation should be submitted after registration for IONS Manipal 2019.
- The character count limit is 300 words. This does not include the title or author string or spaces.
- Submission of an Abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present it if accepted.
- Presentation must be in English (American or British usage is accepted).
- The abstract title must indicate the nature of the investigation. Do not use abbreviations in the title of the abstract.
- Poster Presentation can be based on review or original research!
- The organizing committee will get all abstracts submitted screened by proficient scientific committee. Selected abstracts will be chosen for oral presentations and the remaining abstracts will be accepted as poster presentation. The presenter will be informed of the decision regarding the status of their abstract well in advance.
Guidelines for the Preparation of Poster
- A poster board of area 1.5m height x 1.2m width will be provided for each poster presentation. Please limit the size of your entire poster within 1.3 meters (height) and 1 meter (width).
- Presenters will be assigned a poster number which will be put up on the board, according to which the presenters will have to display their posters. Posters must remain on the boards during entire conference.
- Pushpins for mounting the poster will be provided in the poster display site.
- Author must be present at the assigned board during poster sessions and evaluation.